Our client, who prides themselves on providing bespoke IT support to both domestic and commercials customers as their partner, not their provider, are seeking an enthusiastic 1st Line Support Engineer who will be the first port of call for every customer to join their team based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for a 1st line technical support person with exemplary interpersonal skills to join a growing dynamic company with excellent prospects for career advancement.
* Taking queries from customers both via the phone and face to face.
* Logging calls onto the system.
* Resolving customers calls on the phone.
* Escalating calls to 2nd line and 3rd line support as and when required.
* Taking pride in the issue and seeing it through to the end, providing a excellent customer experience.
* Ensure that communication is provided to the customer throughout the experience to ensure that they are up to date on their call and their expectations are managed,
The ideal candidate will be:
* A people person with excellent customer service skills.
* Team player who is able to work on their own initiative.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Equipped with good time management skills.
* Excellent trouble shooting skills.
Key skills required
* Experience with Active Directory.
* Working knowledge of windows, 7, 8 10.
* Working knowledge of Office 365.
* Experience of Internet systems.
* Exposure to troubleshooting hardware and software problems.