Brilliant opportunity for a Part Time KS1 Primary Teacher in Romsey!
Supply Desk are working with a lovely outstanding Primary school in Romsey who are seeking a Part time KS1 Teacher for the next academic year!
The Primary School has excellent facilities for both the staff and students, and has been rated outstanding by Ofsted.
The role is to cover a fantastic KS1 class of 20 pupils for the whole academic year! The role is for 2/3 days a week and the school are flexible with the days you can work.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to (url removed) or call Sonia on: (phone number removed).