We are currently looking for Commercial & Customer Service Representative to join the Product Supply and Logistics Team with our client in Basingstoke.
Duties will include all elements of Commercial and Customer Service support.
This will include interacting with key customers and our third party call centre supplier, handling escalated calls from customers and processing requests, reviewing purchase trends and taking appropriate supply decisions and working directly with customers to ensure appropriate supply.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
* Manage Customer communications (calls, emails and fax with possible field visits)
* Overseeing the activities at external call centre service provider
* Direct support & liaison with Company Sales Teams
* Processing emergency supply orders
* Provide first line Commercial administration support including contract preparation, payment & accounting administration, return on investment calculation, data review & analytics
* Co-ordinate commercial support documentation for control purposes
* Participation in supply tenders and administration for contacts/data in the Department of Health Portals & involvement in maintenance of Pricing within Company systems
* Generate and review daily, weekly and monthly reports from local systems
* Detailed analysis of sales using a variety of tools including “Business Objects”, “Tableau” and “Excel”
* Review purchasing patterns and make recommendations on future supply plans
* Improvement projects supporting distribution of medicines across the UK
We are looking for an individual who is happy working in a team with a can-do attitude and a drive to close out activities. This role will involve face to face meetings and telephone work so customer service and communication skills are very important. In addition, there will be a significant requirement for data review and analysis and so a good grasp of basic tools such as Excel would be required with full training on other analytic tools provided.
This is a fantastic role to develop experience within a commercial customer service environment.
Hours are to be full time, 37.5 per week Monday-Friday