Team Administrator / PA
A super opportunity to join a small but perfectly formed project Engineering company just on the outskirts of Farnborough.
As the company has grown so the need for the Directors to have more dedicated support has become apparent in addition to other responsibilities previously managed by them. The role is going to have many elements to it so we’re looking for someone super capable and happy to step in and offer assistance where it’s needed.
It’s looking a lot like this though …
* Looking after email boxes and distribute to the right recipient
* Various health & safety portals updates
* PPQ enquires
* Updating Airport Portals
* Some basic building facilities administration
* Vehicle services booking / logging mileages etc
* Directors diaries, schedules, travel, booking hotels
* Looking after Health Safety supplies
* Dealing with operatives parking H&S / queries
* Looking after kitchen suppliers
* Stationary ordering
* Booking training courses for employees
* General Health Safety duties
This is a very successful and friendly business where most staff have been there for 10 years. We are looking for someone who wants to settle long term with the business and become a part of what makes it great.
Applicants should have good MS Word and Excel, competent typing skills and a steady employment history in a role with some similarities.
Hours of work are flexible but 37.5 hour week. So 8am start / 4.30pm finish or 8.30am start / 5pm finish. Or similar! On site parking, workplace pension