Full Time Internal Sales Executive
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working full-time Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Start date: ASAP
Join our outgoing and friendly team within our Sales department in our head office in Eastleigh.
You will support the Sales Team and work closely with our Senior Internal Sales Executive to perform a variety of sales, administrative and CRM database tasks to assist the Sales Team to achieve targets.
* Liaise confidently with existing and new customers over the phone and email
* Assist in the preparation of sales quotations and orders on to Sage 200
* Making out bound calls to promote the business and our products to generate new business leads and appointments for the Sales Account Managers
* Daily Updating of the CRM database, with a variety of information
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Support marketing campaigns
* Proven experience within a Sales based role
* Good IT skills, particularly with Outlook, Excel and CRM systems
* Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Friendly and excellent telephone manner as well as email communication
* Effective time management and organisational skills
* Good levels of numeracy & English language
* Motivated and quick thinking
* Keen to work for a growing company
If you feel have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Internal Sales Executive, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities. Thank you for your interest.