Call Centre Support Administrator
Farlington, Portsmouth, Fareham
£19,843 Pension and Life Assurance
Immediate Start Available
We’re currently working with a regional construction maintenance company who require additional support within their Planned and reactive maintenance call centre. Based out of Farlington but on occasions you will be required to cover in other offices
* Experience of working in a Repair and Maintenance call centre or a support function within a regional construction firm.
* GCSE or Equivalent in Qualification in Maths and English.
* Hold a full driving licence (must have own transport)
* To ensure you issue, receive, and record clean information accurately and timely for all external and internal calls received.
* To record accurate information on a job including; the time of the repair, location, customer, trade required and the description of the works actually completed along with a description of what was done, how it was done, a measurement of the works and van stock used.
* To record accurate information for pulled material orders including; catalogue code or non-ranged item, quantity, time required, and special-order notes for materials team or delivery driver.
* Place materials orders with suppliers, and chase progress when required, ensuring they can meet delivery time.
* Contact clients, tenants and/or operatives when required, regarding job information and materials order deliveries to keep them informed and updated as to progress when there is a change to repair timeliness and delivery expectation.
* To record information directly into the Job Management Systems, Client Repairs and Property Database, or any other system(s) used to deliver the service.
* Record the information in Client Repairs and Property database immediately before moving onto the next call.
* When recording or receiving information from Clients, Tenants, or Operatives repeat what was said or ask them to repeat to ensure information recorded is accurate.
* Constantly monitor the job/materials order screens, and when a job/materials order requires you to act take action, or if uncertain pull on the Contract Manager, Lead/Resource Controller for assistance.
* Assist with producing manual measures on the performance of the system by accurately recording value and failure demand to improve the service.
* Provide OCO cover or deputise the role of a Resource Controller potentially at short notice to cover holidays, sickness or any other period of absence that may require the support of the role.
* Understand the various job management systems for all the maintenance contracts to enable you to use effectively for cover.
* Plan and deliver the day by sending the right operatives and sub-contractors, ensuring operatives and sub-contractors arrive on time and in the most cost-effective manner.
* Allocate the right operatives, based on skills, availability and locality to the jobs that are nearing completion to ensure we meet appointment times and minimize travel and downtime.
* Ensure issues are being captured and feedback to the Resource Controller/ Contract Manager.
* Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Contract Manager to support the call centre operation
REASONS TO APPLY
Permanent position Hours 8am to 5pm 1 hour for lunch
Free Parking across all offices Award winning Company
Internal training and progression opportunities
Family run Business
For more information or to apply directly please contact Kieran Duggan at England Associates on (phone number removed) or apply now to submit your CV