ibertatem Healthcare Group are seeking to recruit an experienced support worker with the knowledge and competence to work with a young male adult who has Cerebral palsy.
Our client lives in Andover with his family. He is a very active man in his early 20's with varied interests, including swimming, darts, cycling, sailing, riding as well as attending a local Mencap club. He is also an avid Chelsea Football Club supporter and Iron Maiden fan.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
* Day Shifts
* Sleeping Nights
* Every other weekend
* As part of his support team you will be responsible for assisting with:
* Supporting our client to access the community
* Providing encouragement and motivation
* Encourage the client to complete basic household tasks
* Supporting our client to be healthy and engage in recreational pursuits.
* Experience working with clients with Cerebral palsy and Epilepsy
* Works well as a part of a team in a challenging environment.
* Physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic
* Committed and able to give regular availability each week.
You will be provided with full training prior to commencing work with our client and you will also be supported by our clinical lead nurse for the area.
* Extensive training
* Regular supervisions
* Annual appraisal
* Weekly Pay
* Holiday pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills in support work working alongside experienced therapists and professionals.