I am working with a growing regional house builder based in Kent who are looking to hire a Senior Surveyor as part of their long term growth strategy.
A bit more about them:
- Extremely low staff turnover: They don't hire very often
- An extensive project pipeline across three counties
- A management team that have been in place for many years and have a strong vision for the business
- Privately owned - no red tape or politics that naturally comes with a PLC.
- Long term growth strategy - they want to grow their project pipeline even further and are cash rich with a fruitful land bank.
They're seeking an experienced Senior with traditional/timber frame experience. They also want somebody with a stable C.V. and proven long stints with previous companies.
They are offering a competitive base salary of £70,000 + package, including car allowance or company car, pension, and healthcare.