Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To drive all vehicles commensurate with the appropriate licence category in a totally professional manner. Carry out other additional tasks as directed by the Depot Team Leader/designated responsible person.
* Deliver a professional & safe transport service to the customer.
* Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times as a representative of the company.
* Must show flexibility in working hours, work location and be able to adapt to change.
* Correct completion and handling of tachographs on applicable vehicles.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Current Cat. D Licence (PSV) with no endorsements.
* Current Driver CPC Qualification Card
* Basic Knowledge of Drivers Hours and Tachograph Regulations
Closing Date: 22 September 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.