Labourer / Gutter Cleaner
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies
Purpose: To provide general labouring support including gutter inspection and cleaning as part of a skilled labour support function within the Garrison.
* To aid the delivery of the pan garrison gutter cleaning service using specialised equipment.
* Carry out general maintenance tasks around the garrison, such as patio cleaning.
* General cleaning within the Garrison, including but not limited to:
* Cleaning of general rubbish and waste
* Emptying of litter bins and litter picking
* Collection and movement of recycling waste.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Able to demonstrate following and working to health and safety procedures.
* Good organisation skills, self-disciplined and able to use initiative.
* Full valid UK driving licence
Closing Date: 22 September 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.