Premier Recruitment Solutions are currently working with an ambitious, forward-thinking Telecommunications company based in Fareham. Our client is currently undergoing significant growth and is constantly evolving and as a result of this are currently looking for Lead Generation Executive to join their team.
We are looking for self-motivated and determined Sales Professionals who ideally have experience within either a B2B or B2C Sales environment.
As part of a lively team you will identify potential business opportunities, generate and follow up on leads and build a steady pipeline of prospects. By making outbound contact with prospective businesses, you will prepare appointments, ready for the field sales consultants to attend and close the sale.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a company that genuinely offers career progression for their staff? Do you want to work for a company that not only offers a fantastic package monetary wise but also invests in personal employee development?
Duties / Responsibilities
* Working within the Retentions team, your main responsibility will be to get current customers to sign up for a longer contract.
* Strong Communication and interpersonal skills – both over the phone and electronically (via emails etc)
* The ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers of all levels in order to retain and expand business opportunities
* Self-motivation to identify potential business opportunities to help generate new sales
* Ideally you will have previous experience within a B2B or B2C Sales position
* Basic salary of £20,000pa OTE £35,000
* 20 days holiday (as well as bank holidays, your birthday and 1 extra day for every year of service)
* Supportive training programme, ongoing development and mentoring
* A variety of great incentives (Early Finishes, Vouchers, Experience Days, Holidays)
* Exclusive discounts at Skylark Country Club, with access to the gym and golf facilities
Premier Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be assessed solely on merit