FTH Hire Group is one of the largest independent plant and tool hire companies in the South East of England. We currently have 5 depots (Farnborough. Guildford, Farnham, Basingstoke & Reading). As a result of our expansion and growth plans, we are looking to take on additional high caliber team members.
Job Purpose of Business Support Administrator:
To provide support and assist Directors & Senior management with organisation, correspondence, HR administration, and meetings. They must take responsibility and ownership of any given task and manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. They must provide polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
* Preparing financial statements, reports, letters and other documents.
* Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
* Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
* Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
* Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors and executives.
* Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings
* Meeting and Greeting visitors ensuring they are looked after.
* Handle general HR or payroll administrative tasks or queries, other recruitment duties, including on-boarding new staff members and training new employees where necessary.
* Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
* Mailbox management and replying on behalf of Directors where required.
* Provide general administrative support.
* Proven experience as a Business Support Administrator or other relevant administrative support experience.
* In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
* Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
* Strong attention to detail required and the ability to accomplish tasks under pressure.
Full Time or Part time considered with flexible working as some work may be required out of normal hours.