Experienced Marketing Executive sough for a leading firm in Hampshire on a fixed-term contract.
This is a great career development opportunity for talented Marketing Executive to join our client’s busy office in Eastleigh for a duration of 3-6 months. The successful candidate will support business development and external marketing activities, whilst developing and managing a broad range of marketing communications activities and projects.
• Business development and third party initiatives with practice areas
• Managing the advertising schedule
• Ensuring content and artwork is pulled together for deadlines
• PR and press stories
• Handling content for different collateral and marketing assets
• Digital content for the website and campaigns
• Supporting range of events
• PowerPoint and multimedia presentations
• Managing and leading on firm’s annual legal directory and awards submissions
• Co-working with other marketing team members
• Marketing executives with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Experienced in marketing gained within a law firm is advantageous
• IT proficiency and experience in Microsoft Office suite, Hubspot, and design packages (such as InDesign and Page Plus) is required
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
A Legal 200 practice with a network of offices across London and the South East, our client is a well-regarded firm with experienced and dedicated staff offering services to both business and individual clients. They pride themselves on providing expert advice and high-quality personal service, allowing them to achieve the best possible solutions. With particular strengths in areas including property and private client, they are well placed to enjoy continued success. Owing to expansion, this firm requires a Marketing Executive on a fixed-term contract at its office in Hampshire.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Generous holiday allowance
Marketing Executive (FTC)
For further details of this Marketing Executive (FTC) vacancy, please contact Kathleen on (phone number removed) quoting reference KC(phone number removed).
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details