Customer Service Team Member (Onboarding)
£20,000 - £25,000 (+ AMAZING benefits, read below)
Permanent Night Shifts, Full Time or Part Time available
We are proud to be working with a leading Fintech brand. Their digital product offering is disrupting the market. They must be doing something right as they are 5 years old, have an impressive customer base both B2B and B2C, and already have multiple awards!
The business is expanding at an impressive rate, really showcasing their culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive technology company.
They are a fully licensed UK bank and since their launch in 2014 they are on track to hit 1 Million accounts before the end of 2019!
They need to hire the very best customer service team to support new customers with opening accounts 24/7, 365 days a year. The new site in Southampton is a real tech hub, with views over the Marina, close to the city centre and excellent transport links – it’s a fun place to work, and a desirable brand to have on your CV!
If you have experience working with customers and would like to kick start your career in a leading fintech start-up, then we need to hear from you!
You will join the team and support the growth for a next generation, digital bank working night shifts between 10pm - 6.30am. There are opportunities to join our team on a full time (5 nights per week) or part time basis, just let us know what works best for you. Got plans and need a night off? Shift swaps are available!
* Performing a risk assessment on new personal account applicants.
* Obtaining information and supporting documentation to complete KYC due diligence.
* Performing due diligence on customer documentation using internal and external sources (such as CIFAS and SIRA).
* Understanding and overseeing the identification of high-risk applications (including PEPs and Sanction matches).
* Identifying trends and unusual activity where appropriate.
* Working to a high standard, meeting strict timeframes.
* Strong customer focus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to adapt to change.
* Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities.
* Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment.
* Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements of KYC.
* Experience in reviewing identification documents.
* Understanding of CIFAS and SIRA
* Ability to analyse, evaluate and mitigate the financial crime risks associated with customer onboarding
This employer is a fast-paced, developing brand offering the opportunity to work autonomously and actively towards career development and progression. They are an employee focused business. Benefits include 33 days holiday, free birthday day off, paid volunteering, Perkbox, Social activities and Free breakfast Fridays! + more
Click apply to find out more information