We are looking for a Machine Operator with an understanding of both mechanical and electrical equipment. This position would suit someone interested in working for a small, successful company who specialise in supplying mobile waste separation machinery across the UK. Our client is willing to train the right candidate up and so would be great for anyone who is looking for their first step in a plant operating role.
* Plant operator, must have understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
* Must be able to work unsupervised sometimes at remote sites.
* Process Experience, currently, or has recently worked in the water/waste water or process industry.
* Flexible, must be willing to work the hours required to meet customers requirements.
* Customer Focused, must be able to communicate at all levels and gain the trust and respect of customers.
* At times work away from home and at weekends.
* Driving Licence, must have clean full driving licence.
* Ideally have fork lift/Telehandler licence.
* Staggered start, 10 day fortnight
* Some travel, mostly UK but overseas at times.
* To Install, Operate and maintain our range of Mobile Separation Equipment.
* Optimise machine settings to achieve desired processing parameters.
* Assist Service engineers when on site or at the company workshop.
* Assist sales department with customer visits and surveys.
* Supervise and train subcontract labour.
* Delivery and collection of equipment using company vehicle upto 7.5 ton.
* Compile Risk Assessments and Method Statements prior to undertaking installation and operating work.
* Paid overtime.
* Company vehicle
* Pension following qualifying period
* 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 with service and bank holidays