Contract Length: 12 months
Salary: 30-35k per anum
Job Title: Demand Planner
Due to maternity cover, Our client a world leader in managed money technologies is seeking an bright and astute demand planner to join their supply chain team and help effect grow and influence process on a national/ global platform.
This role supports the S&OP process mastering demand planning roles and responsibilities.
· Key user level understanding for Oracle Demand Planning tool Demantra
· Demonstrate and train Demantra application to internal users globally with ECHO project
· Full understanding of demand process, timeline and support on data quality, data cleansing and data transformation in product demand planning
· Support on product sales forecast / demand process for countries not yet deployed with Oracle tools
· Executions of actions from S&OP/demand planning review interacting with other deps within the business globally
· Report on agreed KPI and other trends and suggest areas of improvement
· Carry out predictive analytics using supply chain operational data to exploit patterns that can lead to the identification of risk and opportunity
· To support ad-hoc performance reporting requirements as required
· Manage advanced steps of demand planning processes from set up to deployment. Participating in informal / formal testing, and highlighting business continuity risks / issues in a proactive and timely manner leading to successful global deployment
· Planning accuracy development identification of areas for improvement and action planning with Countries/ Regions and align with Finance reporting on subject
· Take above reporting into Glory reporting tool Qlikview/Qliksense
· Assist in design of S&OP reports and support in build and testing in Qlikview/Qliksense
· Maintenance and development of Operations dashboard on Qlikview/Qliksense
· Championing change within Planning Teams providing Subject Matter Expertise
· Support on analysis to SCM and Operations Manager & Demand Process Lead
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Graduate level of education with experience in business analysis and/or customer roles
· Experience of using an Oracle system (JD Edwards, Oracle Sales Cloud, Demantra, ASCP)
· Experience of developing Analytical Solutions
· Experience of using Qlikview/Qliksense
· Advanced knowledge in the use of MS Office (Excel)
· Experience in integrated business planning (Oliver Wight) is an advantage.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.