My client is looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to work on a long term contract basis on a large utility site in between Bournemouth & Southampton for the next 12 - 18 months before moving onto another similar type role.
The projects are Civils, Engineering and Electrically biased so previous experience in those sectors is required in order to take on this role.
- Providing SHE support multi-site
- Coaching and mentoring site personnel to improve output
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
You will also need one of the following qualifications: -
- A member of IOSH
- Highly autonomous and an engaging communicator
This is an excellent chance for a Health & Safety Advisor to join an established main contractor working on a high profile utilities project on a long term basis.
Paying £ 325 a shift plus travel expenses when required in which carry out the job.
Please contact Simon Bedlow to hear further details on Tel: (phone number removed) or by email.
Keywords: SHE Advisor // HSEQ // HSE //