A small friendly manufacturing company set for expansion are looking for a CNC Turner/Programmer on a Permanent basis. There is room to grow and develop with a competitive salary depending on experience.
The company are working with very niche clients. The work is highly skilled, precision turning of ‘one off’ to ‘ten off’ pieces. The company are progressive and are growing within their field.
Based in Bordon, therefore ideally you do need to drive, though there is plenty of parking on-site.
As the CNC Turner/ Programmer you will be:
• Experienced using Fanuc Controls
• Skilled in machining low quantities of precision items in a diversity of materials
• Experienced in CNC Turning and conventional turning
As the CNC Turner/ Programmer you will:
• Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Able to program using Fanuc
• Be a good problem solver
• Be numerically skilled
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Competitive Salary depending on experience
• Working hours: Monday- Friday 7am – 3:30 pm
• 21 days holiday and 8 bank holidays
• Free parking
• Tea and Coffee supplied
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.