Posted 2 months ago
£20,000 to £27,000 + OTE Up to £45,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Sales Advisor, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Dorset and Southampto area, making this a great opportunity for a Sales Advisor in the Romsey area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate Sales Advisor with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion
- Be aware of CML inspection dates
- Ensure Show home is open accordingly subject to Winter or Summer agreed working hours
- Organise the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre,
- Show Home and Landscaping to the highest standard
- Ensure signage, including directional signs, is placed and maintained correctly
- Ensure that personal presentation is professional and of the highest standard
- Endeavour to work in line with Centre of Excellence guidelines
- Carry out market research covering a 10 mile radius of the site.
- Update and maintain customer records on COINS.
- Hold and minute weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have full UK Driving licence and use of own car
- Have excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have experience in New Build Housing Sales
- To be considered, you must have worked for a new homes developer in a similar onsite sales role
- Only candidates with previous New Homes with a developer will be considered for this position.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.