Job Title: Head of Planning
Salary: £45,0000 - £65,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Reporting to: Client Services Director
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Keywords: Head of planning; travel insurance; Client Services; insurance; planning
The Head of Planning will work collaboratively with the client services management team to refine and implement a best in class customer experience. This will involve leading and developing case management excellence across the whole of client services.
* Instinctively service-orientated, you should be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and passion for Contact Centre and operational environments and the dynamics that impact operational performance.
* Recent and demonstrable experience in planning, forecasting and resource optimisation in a customer operation or contact centre environment.
* Attention to detail, high levels of numeracy, strong verbal and written skills and a creative style are essential for this role.
* Ability to adapt forecasting and planning methodologies to a variety of inbound, outbound and back office operational functions.
* The ability to think fast, spot trends, act quickly and deliver to tight deadlines within a demanding and challenging environment.
* Excellent reporting and presentation skills with a demonstrable expertise in Ms Excel and other analytical tooling.
* Experience of using Contact Centre Workforce Management scheduling systems.
* A minimum of 4 years Relevant management experience in a call centre
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.