Electrical Shift Engineer
Shift pattern: 4 On 4 Off
Have you been waiting for a new opportunity to work for one of Britain’s highest achieving company in 2019? The position is site based and will consist of new challenges every day in fun friendly environment.
Day to day duties will consist of
* Carrying out PMM to accordance with set schedules and procedures, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability.
* Assist HVAC engineers on side with their day to day duties.
* Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or reactive maintenance of the site.
* To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the electrical services of the PPM schedules.
* Would have to have a strong working knowledge of emergency lighting, UPS, simtronic lighting, fire alarms test, 3 phase power, Generators, Circuit boards, BMS (Building management systems), AHU(air handling unit), FCU (fan coil Unit).
* Successful applicants will be required to maintain all related plant onsite as a first priority, both on s planned and reactive basis.
* 17th edition
* C&G Part 1 and 2 (electrical installation 2360) or recognised equivalent.
* C&G 2391
* Clear understanding of health and safety issues / ability to complete RAMS
* Experience in computer PMM management systems (concept)
* All shift engineers on site will have good mechanical/building services knowledge, as well as previous experience in a similar role.
For further information please contact Todd
Phillips @the invictus group on (phone number removed)