Are you a newly qualified, or experienced Nurse? Are you NMC registered? Are you knowledgeable in the health issues of elderly service users?
Our client runs a lovely residential home, just a few miles from Winchester train station. As a Registered Nurse for this care provider, you will be given: pay enhancements for overtime and bank holidays, free meals while on shift, and a commitment to your future professional development.
As a Registered Nurse, you will embody the organisational values of kindness, care, choice and community. You will be a role model and mentor to the care team, and able to advise on, and deliver, an efficient and timely care service.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Acting as the Named Nurse for a group of residents
* Update and contribute to care plans
* Organise and supervise the work of the Care Team
* Assist in the induction and orientation of new members of the Care Team
* Acting as a mentor and undertake teaching of carers and students
* Has a valid NMC PIN
* Has previous experience of working with the elderly / dementia
* Is conversant with the NMC Code
* Is a competent computer user
* Is a good communicator, written and verbally
To be considered for this role you must be NMC registered, have at least 1 years’ experience of working with elderly service users, and be able to offer flexibility in the days you work (though a one weekend on, one weekend off pattern is usual). Night shift patterns are 8pm - 8am.