Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? If so, Onecom are recruiting and would like to hear from you!
Onecom is the UKs Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections. It is one of the UKs fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- A good track record within customer services'
- Previous experience in a similar Call Centre role or environment
- Good written, oral/telephone and numerate skills
- Good commercial and negotiation skills'
- Well organised, logical and creative thinker
MainCustomer Service Advisor responsibilities:
The Customer Service Advisor will deliver an exceptional level of service to Onecom customers ensuring that every communication is both a professional and positive experience.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts;
- Provide support to our customers and the sales teams;
- Liaise with business customers in resolving problems and answering queries via telephone, email and web chat
- Play an integral part in building relationships with our customers and the key role in the management and retention of the customer now and in the future;
- Managing relationships at all points up to Director level;
- Generate bespoke reports each month for selected customers; and
Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Come join our award winning customer service team for a chance to further your career in a varied role in a fun team and with excellent learning and development opportunities. We offer full on the job training and a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Day off for your birthday
- Bonus day off for our Customer Service Employee of the Month
- Up to 12 paid hours a year for 'My Time'
- Discounted gym membership
- Events funded by the company, including the Christmas Party
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
People are at the heart of everything we do, and we embrace our company values. Our customer service team embody these every day; Integrity, Ambition, Knowledge, Innovation & Inspiring.
We've seen our people progress through the business, via promotions within the department and moves across other teams; so this could be the perfect next step if you're someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, you're confident in communicating with customers and you pay attention to the detail.
It's a vibrant office environment where free thinking is encouraged.
If you feel you have the skills and passion to excel in the role of Customer Service Advisor, we'd love to hear from you, click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.