Top Designers Wanted to Join Creative Team
Are you a highly motivated top graphic designer and want to join this exciting tech company? Have you got what it takes?
Our client is an exciting tech company based in Chicago USA, with a UK office in Alton, Hampshire. They are a leading player in Sales Enablement i.e. they supply tools to help customers sell more effectively. Their solutions are used in companies of all sizes across the world to achieve outstanding sales results.
As the business is delivering effective sales tools, great design is a vital component of what they do. Your activities will be varied, covering design of assets for both their products and marketing including - artwork for clients’ content and designs for solutions delivered to customers as well as traditional marketing design.
Key responsibilities for a Graphic Designer:
* Be creative in design.
* Take responsibility to deliver projects to tight deadlines.
* Work with the sales team or directly with customers to create digital content.
* Create web and App artwork ready for development.
* Be involved in a range of activities that require design input including, social media graphics, website, the CMS, content and our Apps.
Required Skills and Experience
* 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a corporate or B2B environment preferred
* Degree in graphic design or equivalent working experience
* Innovative, passionate, forward-thinking and highly creative with a great eye for detail
* Ability to handle multiple projects at once, adhere to quick deadlines, and work with multiple disciplines
* Adaptable and extremely resourceful. Thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced every changing environment
* Strong sense of effective visual layout and user-centric design
* Exceptional communicator and team-player that pays attention to detail
* Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign, as well as Microsoft Office
* Able to design, develop and create HTML5 banners and campaigns
This is a wonderful opportunity where great people discover amazing opportunities to fulfil their potential. Our client has a dynamic team culture in which they expect everyone, regardless of their position in the company, to demonstrate these key core attributes:
* You defend your ideas but not your ego.
* Commitment to excellence: they are a dynamic team where they all strive for excellence.
* Passion and enthusiasm: a growing company where there’s always more to be done so everyone needs a tremendous ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Flexibility: change is part of their culture, so everyone needs to be happy taking different roles as required and working as part of a team as well as on their own.
* Teamwork: they can only succeed together, so everyone has to work hard when required, teach themselves as needed and share their learning to make a stronger team.
* Liberated: no cubicles, free speech, distributed responsibility
How to apply as Graphic Designer:
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Graphic Design opportunity click ‘apply’ and you will be directed to the client’s website where you will need to complete a CV and covering letter.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
* Artwork – Signage, Senior Graphic Designer, Creative Graphic Designer, Motion Graphic Designer.