Personal Assistant/SMT Admin
Provide extensive secretarial and administrative support, in a well-organised and timely manner to the Senior Management Team (SMT)
Diary manager for Directors of the Hampshire & Isle of Wight Community Rehabilitation Company (Probation CRC)
• Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the SMT.
• Co-ordinate and schedule internal and external meetings and events, ensuring highly effective diary management, maintaining SMT diaries, ensuring that all demands on their time are optimised
• Prepare and disseminate appropriate materials for meetings such as agenda’s, reports and presentations in a timely manner and provide comprehensive note-taking and minutes of meetings.
• Support the SMT to obtain, collate and report confidential information ensuring that highly sensitive and confidential issues are handled in an appropriate manner.
• Provide comprehensive administrative support for disciplinary and grievance meetings, as well as complaints involving offenders, members of the public and/or other stakeholders.
• Organise travelling arrangements, hotel accommodation etc.
• Complete the organisation and administration of visits, meetings, conferences, seminars with internal and external visitors.
• Act as first point of contact for any SMT telephone calls, general correspondence and e-mail where appropriate.
• Act as first point of contact for any complaints to the SMT and/or CRC, co-ordinating and monitoring the responses and ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed.
• As required undertake Reception duties and/or provide cover on Reception.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• GCSE English & Maths (grade A-C) or equivalent
• Advanced keyboard skills
• Significant experience of providing senior level administrative support in a dynamic and demanding environment
• Experience of complex online and email diary management and prioritising a wide range of activities effectively
• Experience of developing and working with action logs to manage and track actions
•Can demonstrate versatility in preparation and collation of a wide range of material for meetings and events, from general correspondence to complex and detailed reports and associated documents
• Ability to draft clear and focused correspondence, minutes, letters and reports
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of Microsoft office: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Extensive knowledge of excellent office and administrative procedures and processes
To be able work on own initiative to resolve problems and meet competing or conflicting demands and deadlines with experience of managing multiple tasks effectively and using initiative to prioritise effectively. Ability to manage information of a confidential and sensitive nature.Excellent team working skills, with a collaborative attitude, able to be flexible and respond to the demands of the role, with a 'can do' positive attitude.