Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a growing company on a permanent basis as a Warehouse Supervisor earning £23,187?
Fantastic opportunity to join this diverse and hard-working warehouse team. The team goals are to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing distribution company on a permanent basis.
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be:
• Leading a team of Warehouse Operatives to deliver outstanding customer service
• Working in a fast paced enviorment
• Heading up loading, packing, wrapping, labelling, use of scanners and manual handling within the Team
• Communicating with colleagues and reporting any stock discrepancies
• Overseeing that the warehouse clean and tidy whilst complying with company rules, procedures and health & safety regulations
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will have:
• Previous Supervisory experience in a Warehouse environment
• Self-motivation and the ability to work on your own as well as leading a Team
• A positive attitude with flexible approach to taking on new tasks, challenges and situations
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• A good level of physical fitness required as required for heavy lifting manual handling
• a good sense of humour
Based in Bordon and easily accessible by car via the A31/A3 and by local public transport.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
•£23,187 per annum
•Day shifts between 9am - 6pm and a 5pm finish on a Friday
•24 days holiday plus bank holidays
•Staff discount on company products
• Company pension scheme
• Life Assurance
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available, or, if you can, call in and see us at our Basingstoke office.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.