Our client is looking for a quality inspector to join their dynamic team on a major motorway upgrade in the Hampshire region.
Tasks and Responsibilities will include;
• Prepare/review/monitor implementation of test plans (ITP).
• Carry out site inspections.
• Prepare/review project compliance records (i.e. material approvals, site checksheets, etc.)
• Monitor quality compliance by means of regular surveillance visits/ inspections and reviews.
• Raise Corrective Action Reports both internally and externally as required. Investigate root cause, Correction Action and Preventive Action for close out.
• Assist and support Project Management Teams to understand and interpret contract quality requirements and deliverables.
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on (phone number removed).
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details.