Electronic Engineer (Service and Support)
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Bonus Scheme + Specialist Training + Phone + Expenses Paid For + Pension + Package
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with an electronics interest to get into an autonomous applications engineer role. An excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a keen interest in electronics to become a technical expert working with this prestigious test equipment. On offer is on-going training to ensure you become an expert at what you do and build your way up from junior to a skilled technician?
This business supply for some of the production and manufacturing companies around the world. They are seeking a strong, well rounded junior technician looking to become a professional support and service engineer working on the applications of their electronic equipment. The candidate will be well trained to work with a varied product range and be well rewarded with bonus' and constant salary reviews.
* Applications / Service engineer of electronic test equipment
* Commission and testing of customers equipment
* Ongoing training and customer sites
* 80% Desk support in the office in Farnham - dealing with clients in Asia, Europe and America
* Prepared to travel internationally when required
* Willing to travel internationally and stay away from home if required
* Interest in electronics - keen to take on responsibility of an applications engineer role
* Hands on working ideal but not essential
* Qualified in electrical / electronic engineering - HNC / Degree or similar
Please apply to Gordon
Key words: field service engineer, field technician, field engineer, service engineer, maintenance, engineer, service technician, junior engineer, trainee engineer, electronics, PCB, SMT, applications engineer, mobile technician, electrical, robotics, electromechanical, calibration, electronics engineer, Farnham, Aldershot, Farnborough, Guildford, Alton
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.