Our client is looking for an IT Support Specialist to support day-to-day IT end user operations, maintenance activities and enterprise information system operations.The constant growth and changes required to support the business and its customers will present you with challenges which require innovation and initiative. You will be faced with supporting and coordinating efforts aimed at scaling the network and providing new, unique, and secure services necessary to sustain and mature business operations.
* Coordinate/execute employee onboarding, offboarding, and change requests at the direction of the HR Generalist and Senior Support Administrator.
* Maintain and organize an accurate and efficiently staged inventory of IT computing hardware, software/licensing, and computing peripherals.
* Provide hardware support on workstations, monitors, and Human Machine Interface (HMI) peripherals such as monitors, keyboards, mice, and other miscellaneous devices.
* Coordinate/execute hardware relocation/maintenance efforts, to include desk moves, AV equipment moves/repairs, server/network hardware installation, patch cable installation/troubleshooting at the direction of the IT Manager and Senior Support Administrator.
* Perform information system maintenance tasks such as OS patching, application upgrades, drive/log cleanup, group policy administration, firewall/switch maintenance, and user acceptance testing per written/illustrated process.
* Coordinate/execute facility management tasks such as hard drive sanitation, patch panel cleanup/troubleshooting, equipment Preventive Maintenance Inspections (PMIs), subcontractor escort/supervision, and shipping/receiving logistics per written/illustrated process.
* Provide local awareness/training to subcontractors and managed services components on the company information system components
* Onboard training, account provisioning, and equipment setup for new employees
* Avaya IP Office voicesystem administration and troubleshooting
* Active Directory, Windows, LinuxandVMWare server administration
* Administration and support of security systems including SymantecSEP, Okta, Pulse Secure, Airwatch, Duo, PGP Encryption, Kiteworks, Veem,and Proofpoint.
* Provide support for remote employees via PDQ and TeamViewer
* Technical knowledge of network devices and computer operating systems including Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, JUNOS, CiscoIOS and PANOS
* Application administration and support experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, VPN clients, Internet browsers, and RDP for on campus and remote users
* Active Directory knowledge and understanding including DNS, DHCP and GPO
* Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, including tasks and concepts of layers 1-3 of the OSI model.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently, or as part of a team balancing multiple priorities
* Understanding of email flow and technologies involved in an enterprise messaging system
* Strong customer service and communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
* Experience working with various networking platforms including JUNOS, PANOS, CiscoIOS,
* Experience administering next generation firewalls, IDS/IDP, Web filters, Proxy technologies, email security systemsMCSE, MCSA, CCNA certifications
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks then unfortunately on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful