My client are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team based in Portsmouth within the financial/ insurance sector.
Manage the marketing team on a day to day basis including the delivery of KPI’s.
* Work with the sub teams of PPC, SEO, Affiliates with regard to improving campaign performance.
* Manage the flow of leads including forecasting to ensure that the sales teams achieve 100% of lead target.
* Liaise with the Head of Sales in terms of lead quality and performance.
* Liaise with the in-house development team with regard to evolving our current technology which is used to optimise campaigns.
* Oversee our end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, test implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations
* Work with the Director of Marketing to grow the department to 40 people within the next three years.
* Passionate about all things digital.
* At least 2 years’ experience of management of digital marketing teams (in-house or agency).
* Proven track record of delivering results and KPI’s.
* Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google, Native, SEO, PPC and Paid Social media
* Experience building and launching tests using CRO tools and platforms (VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimise etc.)
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent excel skills to analyse data
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills to interrogate data and draw conclusions
* Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach.
Benefits and Salary:
* Flexible Working
* Bupa Medical Cash Plan
* Monthly incentives (Past incentives have included a meal at a top Gordon Ramsay Restaurant, a day at a Spa or a track day driving a supercar)
* Extra holiday for years of service
* Death in service benefit
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Scheme
* Free parking