* Permanent position.
* Based in the Southampton area.
* Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum.
* The role will be inclusive of installing, servicing, repairing and maintaining automatic and industrial doors.
* Workshop and field-based role attending breakdown calls.
* Working on a variety of specialist automatic equipment.
* Work will involve call-outs and the need to attend sites during the day.
* The right candidate must have experience in repairs service and installation on all types of industrial and automatic doors.
* Must possess the ability to work on your own, managing your time and workload accordingly.
* Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
* Able to develop good working relationships with other engineers, colleagues and with customers.
* IPAF license advantageous.
* Full drivers licence needed.
* ADSA or ADIA advantageous.
* CSCS also advantageous.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
* Travel paid door to door.
* Weekly pay.
* Company van and fuel card.
* Power tools supplied.
* Phone allowance.
* Uniform and PPE supplied.
* Company PDP supplied.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 16:00, working on a callout rota.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a UK based industrial door supplier who are currently recruiting for Industrial and Automatic Door Engineers at various locations across the UK. This company employ a team of fully trained and experienced engineers that are highly customer focused in terms of meeting their needs. Do you have the drive and experience to become a part of such a respected and experienced team of engineers?
ABOUT IP EXECUTIVE
IP Executive have been successfully placing candidates into jobs for 24 years. We are only as good as the last vacancy we filled. We believe in deeds, not words. Our in-house specialists can offer advice on everything from CV preparation to interview techniques.
What we do is simple; we place people in work. We have unrivalled success because we care about those people, and those that they work for….
* Manufacturing Sector
* Executive Search and Selection
* Distribution and Logistics
* Industrial Sector