Due to continued growth we are offering a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded and talented Recruitment Consultant to join our Southsea team.
As always OutThere are happy to consider candidates looking for part time, flexible working or full time applicants. Along with flexibility we are also committed to providing our employees with career and personal development.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting themselves as a successful and quality driven Recruiter as well as the OutThere brand. You will work as part of a team and your focus will be on the growth and development of the recruitment division. Commission is paid monthly/quarterly and annually on all business generated. The basic salary will be reflective of industry experience.
Skills and experience required:
* Proven experience within the Recruitment Sales/Business Development sector
* Previous experience within a commercial environment ideally sales / telemarketing (B2B)
* Demonstrable experience of candidate qualification (Telephone interviewing & Face to Face)
* A background in managing the recruitment process (candidate sourcing through to offer management)
* Experience of candidate sourcing methods (job board searching, LinkedIn, internal recommendations)
* Proven ability to write and publish job adverts
* Ability to prioritise workload and demands and deliver work on time
* A recruitment related qualification would be desirable but is not essential
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.