Our client is looking for either an experienced or Graduate level Java developer with a focus on either full stack / back end. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cloud-based organisation who now have a presence in the UK as well as internationally. They are offering an opportunity as part of their growth plan, that could see the right individual, developing to CTO level, down the line.
The ideal candidate will have previous full stack / back end Java Development experience as well as the ability to manage projects from inception through to delivery, with a focus primarily on call centre management and real-time reporting statistics / mobile apps.
The service is used in large call centre environments, as well as in other big call centric companies who need to monitor their real-time call status. The solution offers a web-based interface for displaying reports and the ability to manage phone calls.
* Taking on projects that require fully implemented integration with major Phone Systems as well as integration with chat and email systems to create complete monitoring, reporting and management solutions for call centres that offer phone, email and chat services.
* Implementation of native mobile applications that support web interface capability
* Implementation of server solutions in Java, using Custom solutions rather than 3rd party libraries, due to the demands for high-level optimization.
* Desktop applications that are at the beginning of development and will serve as a control element to monitor and receive waiting calls, chats and emails.
* Programming in Java and other languages, as required
* Development of plugins for Atlassian JIRA (Atlassian plugin SDK)
* Usage and development of Web services, especially REST
* Development on serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Gateway, SNS, IoT..)
* Working closely with other integration teams to ensure projects are progressed according to agreed time frames and within agreed budgets.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Solid understanding of JAVA and JS technologies and related frameworks
* A good understanding of web applications
* GIT, Bitbucket and Jira user
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Microservices, JMS
* A real creative and innovative problem-solver, with the ability to liaise with customers and internal teams, both over the phone, on email and in person.
* Experience of either full stack / back end development is essential, as is the ability to learn and adapt to working with different programming languages – our client offer full integration services across Multilanguage’s, so any experience across other languages would be ideal.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people in other remote teams, often in other countries, is essential
* Strong analytical and solution design skills
* Professional experience in software development using Agile methodology
For more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with Joy Bruce at Collaborate Recruitment. We look forward to hearing from you.