Graduate roles in recruitment, based in Fareham, Hampshire
Are you looking for a career job with prospects ? Have you considered a recruitment position ? Joining Blueprint's team of graduate recruiters could be just the right step for you.
Our Recruitment Consultancy is busy due to continued growth and some exciting project wins. As a result, we are looking for more new Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers at our offices in Fareham near to Portsmouth. These positions will suit upcoming graduates who have a great telephone manner and want a career job with prospects. You will be working in a team of Graduate Recruiters on the Cams Hall business park on the edge of Fareham and full training will be provided.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is an exciting and very successful recruitment company that has been growing strongly every year. We are still hungry to achieve more and we have created more opportunities for new graduates in both recruitment consultant and resourcer roles. We offer excellent career progression opportunities and a friendly, fast-paced workplace.
Blueprint has become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism. We have an exciting, fast-paced environment that helps our graduates to perform well and to progress through the business. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also be able to earn commission and bonuses on top, so that your earnings can increase substantially year on year.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and who have an enthusiastic personality. You should also be competitive, ambitious and determined to succeed.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a new graduate or graduating in 2020. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.