Graduate Recruitment Consultants
New positions for ambitious graduates - based in Fareham, Hampshire
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a highly successful recruitment consultancy which is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies. We are based on the Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham in Hampshire. We value our employees very highly and have lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and rewards for both individual and team performance. We provide full training in recruitment, so no previous experience is required.
We are looking to recruit ambitious graduates for trainee Recruitment Consultant positions where the work focusses on building relationships with clients through telephone work and face to face meetings. You will be building a network of contacts with a view to helping them with their permanent staff and contract vacancies. You will also work with your team on finding appropriate applicants, arranging interviews and organising start dates.
Ideally you will be a recent graduate or you will be graduating this year. No previous experience is needed but you will need a confident personality and a competitive mindset. You will also have a really good telephone manner and will be looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to progress your career and to earn commission from your hard work.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn commission and bonuses on top. We provide excellent recruitment consultant training and graduate career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, a free fruit basket, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.