Posted 1 month ago
Location: Sandy Balls, New Forest, SP6 2JZ
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (Weekend Working required)
About the Company:
Our client not your average holiday company. Our clients guests come to their UK resorts to experience a world away from their day-to-day. When they are with our client, they play crazy games, enjoy show-stopping entertainment and live in the moment. Our clients job is to surprise and delight them at every turn.
They need you to be the person who delivers delight to their guests by ensuring that everything in their accommodation, and across the park, looks great and works properly.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Monitoring that the Landscaping is to our high standards
- Ensuring that the Moving and siting Caravans, including external Plumbing are planned and completed
- Allocating maintenance jobs; everything from replacing light bulbs to troubleshooting faulty locks and cutting keys
- Carrying out maintenance checks and repairs on changeover days, working with other tradespeople when necessary
- Genuine drive to see the jobs through to completion
- Pretty much anything else that other people can’t do!
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- Experience of managing a team of trades and general assistants
- Experience in property maintenance, construction and facilities management Understanding of Budgets, P&L, Purchase and ordering systems
- An understanding of Health & Safety at work
- A good standard of education, ideally to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Driving licence is essential
- Hospitality sector experience
- Experience of working in a holiday park
Maintenance Manager Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Discounts
If you believe you are suitable for the Maintenance Manager role then please apply now!