Recruitment Careers for graduates, based in Fareham, near Winchester and Southampton
Are you looking for an exciting office job with a future ? Have you considered recruitment as a career ? Joining our team of graduate recruiters could be just the right step for you.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is busy due to continued growth and new project wins. As a result, we are looking for 3 more new graduates to work as Graduate Recruitment Consultants at our offices in Fareham near Winchester and Southampton. These positions will suit graduates who want to start a career job as soon as possible. You will be working in a team of graduates on the Cams Hall Estate business park on the edge of Fareham and full training will be provided.
Blueprint is an exciting and successful recruitment consultancy that has been growing strongly every year since its foundation. We are still expanding and have created more opportunities for graduates in both recruitment consultant roles. We offer excellent prospects for career progression and a friendly, fast-paced workplace. You don't need any specific previous experience, but you should be a confident communicator and excellent with the telephone.
Blueprint has become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and has built up an enviable reputation for professionalism. We have an exciting, fast-paced environment that helps our Graduates to perform well and to progress through the business. You will be paid a good basic salary and will also be able to earn commission and bonuses on top, so that your earnings can increase substantially year on year.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated to succeed and who have a good work ethic and an enthusiastic personality. You should be competitive, ambitious and determined to succeed.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £28K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A private healthcare scheme
- Charity dress down days, early finishes on fridays, incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.