Bodyshop Centre Manager, Accident Repair – Southampton
Competitive salary and benefits + a generous bonus scheme
Our client, a market-leading business in their field, are recruiting a Bodyshop Manager for their fast paced Southampton operation. The role of Bodyshop Manager is critical in driving the business forward.
* Set a clear vision and drive results through your team, being challenged to exceed profit targets.
* Achieve high customer satisfaction levels, be the best in the industry
* Oversee the whole site and be responsible for maximising profitability and achieving the operational business plan.
* Effectively control and maintain resources, including stocks and equipment, minimising the risk of financial loss to the company.
* Lead and develop a team in order to create a motivational working environment
* Monitor and manage any customer complaints to ensure they are resolved quickly and fairly.
* Prepare accurate data and statistics in line with weekly and monthly reporting requirements
* Contribute to regional meetings helping identify and promote new business opportunities
* Work with other colleagues in your site as well as across other functional areas.
What they are looking for from you?
* Exceptional leadership skills as well as a passion and enthusiasm for this market
* Due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence and the relevant qualifications
* Experience in the accident repair environment.
* Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
* Excellent bonus scheme
* Company perks and excellent benefits
* Training and on-going development
* Long term career prospects
Please apply with CV for consideration.