Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer Key Skills:
* Commercial Gas Qualified – COCN1 – CODNC01 (IF APPLICABLE) – CIGA1 – CDGA1 –CORT1 – ICPN1 -
* Building Services – Inspection - Service – Maintenance – Installation – Commissioning –
* Minimum 5 years experience with heating /hot water plant and controls –
* Full Clean Driving License
The BTU Group of Companies is privately owned Building Services Company and consists of Maintenance Division, Installations Division, BTU (Pool services) Ltd and Weyside Management Services Ltd.
We offer full design, installation, maintenance and repair service to domestic and commercial plumbing, heating, hot water, gas and electrical systems.
Due to continued expansion we are keen to speak with experienced Commercial Gas engineers.
Commercial Gas Engineer Role:
* Servicing, maintenance and repair of Commercial Gas Appliances and associated plant
* To meet client demand.
* Participation in Call Out expected on a 1 week in 4 rota.
Excellent career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Commercial Gas Engineer Essitial Requirements (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE):
* 5 years Experience.
* Current Commercial or Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications COCN1 - CODNC01 (IF APPLICABLE) – CIGA1 – CDGA1 – CORT1 – ICPN1 as a minimum
* Experienced in completing Plant Room annual PPM service visits, reactive diagnostic breakdown calls and quoted repairs or upgrades to Commercial Gas appliances and associated plant and controls Full Clean UK Driving License.
* DBS check to be completed Eligible to work in UK without requiring employer sponsorship
Note: We regret that due to the volume of applications we receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. In the event we do not contact you within 2 weeks of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.