Our client is seeking a Sales Support Payment Executive to work on a 3 month assignment.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, this position plays a critical role in ensuring that retailer’s tactical and structural bonus payments are calculated accurately and paid in a timely manner, in addition to providing key analysis and reporting on our clients Sales Cost of Retail spend.
* Accurately and efficiently manage the bonus payments as new programmes and incentives are developed to support the retailer network and deliver the Sales Target
* Ensure that the bonus payments are updated as new models are launched, new bonus programmes are created and new corporate customers/ Leasing Company programmes are agreed
* Proactively identify how changes will impact upon the bonus payments and make recommendations/ changes to ensure the ongoing accuracy for our clients schemes
* To identify what steps can be taken to reduce any errors and improve efficiencies of the analysis and payment of bonuses
* Look to provide both internal and external customers the tools that will help them to identify and reconcile the various bonus payments.
* Interaction across various internal departments (including Finance, Regional Sales Teams, Product Marketing, IT and the Retailer Network) ensuring that the highest level of service is provided
* Should possess strong numerical and analytical skills
* Be highly computer literate with advance level Microsoft Excel knowledge
* Demonstrate the ability to maintain a positive customer focus in understanding and meeting various internal and external customer requirements
* Display strong interpersonal skills, personal effectiveness, flexible in approach and adaptable to changing situations
* Be an effective communicator and relationship builder with the ability to deliver commercial and operational messages and influence stakeholders drawn from a wide audience
Index Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".