We are proud to be working exclusively with one of the UK's largest and longest established motoring groups in the south.
We at Brayber are looking for experienced automotive professionals to join our large and expanding client as a service advisor.
The successful candidate will be capable of looking after high volumes of customers, give the very highest levels of customer service at all times and able to build excellent relationships.
This is a key role within the group as you will be expected to deal with our client’s customer base in order to keep all of our customers up to date with MOT's, services and any other customer service issues.
As a key member of the aftersales team you will be responsible for:
* Being the point of contact for customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
* Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service expressing the brand.
* Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries.
* Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer's additional needs.
* Manage the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the business and the customer.
* To handle customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
* Qualify service needs and establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
* Accurately maintain the service department loading system in line with workshop capacity.
* Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles.
* Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation